Website Privacy Notice
Updated | 9.29.21
Accelerate Real Asset Management, along with its subsidiaries (Accelerate Resources and Activate Renewables), is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for we-are-accelerate.com, accelerate-resources.com, and activate-renewables.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these websites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our online calendar, our online form, e-mail, call, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or as you may request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our websites, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, sales/marketing, customer service, or billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you request services from a third party with whom we partner (i.e., a title company), we will share your name, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Privacy on other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Other Important, State-Specific Information
We are providing you this notice pursuant to Nevada state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by contacting us via telephone at 214.292.8960 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we no longer contact you. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information:
- Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; phone number 702-486-3132; email BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
- Accelerate Real Asset Management, 7950 Legacy Drive, Suite 500, Plano, TX, 75024; 214.292.8960; email@example.com.
In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about Vermont residents with companies outside of our corporate family, except as permitted by law, such as with your consent, to service or audit or fund your transactions or with financial institutions (or other companies) with which we have joint marketing agreements. We will not share information about your creditworthiness within our corporate family except with your authorization or consent, but we may share information about our transactions or experiences with you within our corporate family without your consent.
As a California resident, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA):
- You have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about you which the business has collected from you. The CCPA provides certain exceptions to the right to have personal information deleted.
- You have the right to request, free of charge, that a business that collects personal information about you disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collection or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about you.
- You have the right to request, free of charge, that a business that sells personal information about you, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the Consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the Consumer for a business purpose.
- You shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about you to third parties not to sell your personal information. We do not sell any of your personal information.
- A business shall not discriminate against you because you exercised any of your rights under the law.
How to contact us
©2021 Accelerate Real Asset Management, 7950 Legacy Drive, Suite 500, Plano, Texas, 75024. All rights reserved.